Monday, March 21, 2011

Time Flies

Yipes ... a week went by with the blink of an eye ... 2 more inches off from here and there and a total of 15 pounds in three weeks. I was getting really upset last week, but a friend on the forums has given me a helping hand this week with my food combos and things are looking up.

I have pretty much been eating cow all week! HA! Had a few steak/apple days followed by just lean beef nibbled on all day ... now (and yesterday) adding some romaine leaves in to wrap the little morsels of lean rare beef with ... You just wouldn't believe how yummy that is! And the losses are steadying so that is the really big plus side of things. I am half way through this round .. depending on the losses, may go a little longer than 40 days, but am going to play that by ear. I could do up to 50 days, then three weeks of P3 and still be able to start P4 about the time I head to Seattle to travel with daughter to CA and back .. which is where I would like to be! Cross your fingers for me!

Have added B12, biotin and msm (for hair growth) to the daily regimen .. considering how much my hair has been thinning over the years, I thought I would try to prevent further loss during the radical diet. Have seen many folks experiencing new hair growth with the biotin/msm combo so will go with it for a few months and see how it goes!

Am heading to Fresno, CA Friday and will spend Saturday and Sunday with my son, Bill ... seen on the slide show here ... Those who don't know, you can look WAY back at first posts for info on that. We will be celebrating the fact that two years from next month he will be FREE ... I am so excited. Mostly I am excited to see him .. haven't gone this long before .. last saw him the first weekend in December .. forever ago. Was hoping to be down a little more before I go, but am going back in May with my daughter and will have done some reshaping by then ... will be in P4.

The diet will be a little tough but I plan to hopefully still be doing the proteins and easy raw veggies like I am now ... can pick those up between airport and motel as I found a Whole Foods store in Fresno and am so excited about that .. will have fridge in room ... just have to not be hungry during visits as there isn't much of anything I can eat from the vending machines ... water and coffee .. once in awhile they have fresh strawberries or oranges ... but I understand oranges are of the devil, so am cutting those out ... maybe this time of year they may have strawberries and I can snag a few from my son .. he loves them!

1 comment:

Covnitkepr1 said...

I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.