Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Does that make this the 2nd day of the yada..yada..yada

I guess it does ... and the first wasn't bad at all. A little hunger late morning, but half a grapefruit and more water quieted those pangs. After shopping for fresh stuff and cleaning the cute little chicken tenders (boy, they had a lot of fat still on them) I indulged in 100g of chicken breast (165cal) chopped and 170g of cauliflower (40) cooked together in a micro bag with garlic powder and a touch of red pepper. Nothing spectacular, but it was tasty and hit the spot. For dinner, 3.3oz (100g almost) lean beef ground at home (191cal) and 200g cucumber (20 cal) .... two snacks during the day ... half a grapefruit approx 65 cal and a 90g apple (48 cal)... sheeesh, I over indulged at 529 calories I see and will have to watch that. But I felt good and lost weight, so that is a start! I also drank lots of black coffee, some organic tea and over 66 ounces of Smart Water .... More water than I usually do, but seemed to be thirsty throughout the day.
OK, another challenge today as hubby and I are headed to the city for a day of shopping ... yippeeee, I get to hit Whole Foods ... have already prepared my lunch and snack to take along with plenty of water also! Wish me luck!

No comments: