Friday, March 4, 2011

Good Afternoon!

Here it is Day 5 of the VLCD (very low calorie diet for you not doing hcg) and I have lost 7.6 pounds .. yeah, I know it is mostly water weight, but as someone on the forums said, it is still weight!

The diet is still going well ... staying on protocol and behaving myself. I helps to be in the hcg forums and read the problems, questions and answers of others .. they are very supportive. It is a highly diverse group ... I know there is at least one I have met that is only 20 years old and I am 63 ... there are folks who using this to lose 20 pounds or less and folks who are there to lose 300 pounds and more! Many folks are at their halfway mark, many have reached goal and are still hanging in to help others and many of us are just getting started.

The tech from Direct called and he is running late ... wouldn't you know it. Any other time I am doing nothing but now I have to go get my phone replaced in the city and my tickets for Jeff-f-f are very important to me ... If Verizon hadn't sent me a defective phone to replace my broken phone, I would have more time ... oh well ... nothing to be done about it -- we want that HD !!

Chicken and broccoli for lunch today .. unfortunately gonna be chicken for dinner as well as I am out of everything else I can have ... will do cucumbers with the evening meal though.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: