Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hmmmmm

So, the old ticker didn't budge today ... don't know what is up with that but will drink more water today in case I didn't get enough yesterday which could be it since I wasn't paying attention. I still love that the weight and inches are coming off .. am learning to be a bit more patient with myself about it.

I have gone public, so to speak, with my diet by posting on Facebook what I am doing. Had a few comments on my post and a number of private messages asking about the diet. I answered them all, explaining about the 40 days of 500 calories and the 6 weeks of follow up, getting intake up and stabilizing before starting another round if need be ... but no one asked any more questions ... I do understand that though. This diet is not for the feint of heart - you have to want to lose the ugly FAT more than anything in the world and really dedicate yourself to it.

Have to say, I have learned a lot about food and how my body reacts to it. One interesting site that would be helpful to even those who aren't dieting and don't need to is The Blood Type Diet which tells you the foods MOST people of each blood type might be sensitive to. I for one, didn't even realize that your blood type could have anything to do with the foods you eat, so found it thought provoking.

Oh .. and I LOVE sea salt .. lower sodium, better for you .. all that ... but in my small town, finding Celtic sea salt (even better) is difficult. Someone sent me to this site where I discovered Hawaiian sea salt, Portuguese sea salt, bath salts, soaps ... everything you could want ... even purse salt holders to take it with you since I haven't seen a restaurant that offers sea salt! They have a great offer for a combination/gift pack that offers a few different salts to try also.

May God bless and keep you all! Happy scales to those who are working their own journey toward a new healthier you and thanks for taking time to read my ramblings!

3 comments:

Kim Johnston said...

Keep going! I just started my 2nd cycle of HCG yesterday. Here's hoping I can fit in my wedding dress in September!!!

Toyin O. said...

You can do it!! Thanks for sharing your journey with us:)

Pam said...

Kim ... you are gonna rock this round! You'll probably have to have the dress taken in!!
Toyin ... Thank you ... your testimony and blog are beautiful and I will be following you! So glad you stopped by!