Monday, March 7, 2011

New Week

The scale hasn't budged in three days but that would be due to (TMI WARNING) no elimination for four days ... but I'm happy with 8.8 pounds the first week. Looking forward to what this week will bring. Just trying to stay up and enthusiastic about the journey! Gonna be a LONG trip! haha

No headaches, no weakness, no real hunger!

It is suppose to snow tonight ... just wish it would already! Has been very cold for days, in the 20's for the most part and I would just like to see the white stuff if we are gonna freeze anyway! Scruffy would like it better too, I'm certain! My son, Ed, is in Florida right now ... he lives here but sure enjoys his truck driving journeys to places warm and sunny! I'll go with him one of these days after I'm through P2 and P3 ... thinking P4 on this diet will be much easier to eat out on!

I'm thinking most of the folks I know in real life haven't seen this, so I'm not getting picked on ... guess that's a good thing!

No comments: