Saturday, March 5, 2011

Onward and Downward ... even with a trip to see Jeff-fa-fa

OK .. if you get a chance go see him! He is hilarious and his opening acts are amazing as well ... The show was worth the $$, the walk in 22 degree weather, the hour and a half each way ... Super entertainer! Hmmm I wonder who I think I'm talking to?? No new followers and ... no one saying much ... but I am enjoying it myself!

I also wore the pants I wore last in November, so that is also a good thing!

Lot's of good smells in the arena, saw yummy looking polish dogs and nachos .. garlic fries and milk shakes ... I took a sandwich bag of grape tomatoes and munched on those ... and LOOK ... dropped another 1.2 pounds ... viola!

Today was water, coffee and tea .... Half a small grapefruit, 75g (ran low) ground beef and 180g tomato ... for about 208 calories ... then tonight 100g shrimp, 2 cups broccoli and a yummmmy baked apple (cinnamon and stevia) for about 250 more ... WOW, thought I was overeating and it was less than 475 calories! Not hungry (its 11pm) and feeling ok other than my back. Am loving the forum support and all the people in various stages of the diet. So much easier than doing it alone!

WOW ... we love the HD ... toughest part is the new DVR lost all Steve's recorded shows he was saving ... but we'll live through it. OK it is kinda tough to look at FoodTV in HD ... I can almost smell the food!!

No comments: