Thursday, March 3, 2011

Oppsie

I didn't get to the scale in a timely manner today due to 1) FedEx lady pounding on the door waaaaay before my wake up time and 2) someone (no names shall be mentioned) got in the room where the scale was and stayed until I just forgot!

However .. this is still me being true to myself and coming here to type.

Got the Wii Fit set up and ready to go since it would seem I am too lazy to head to the Y each day, this will keep me moving in between ... motivation is not high on my list! You would think just knowing I will be in Hawaii twice in the next three years would be enough to get (one piece) bathing suit ready.

Speaking of which ... oh my, I put on the biggest bathing suit I have ever worn and took photo's today. I haven't taken them off the camera yet, and I will bet they won't get here until I can get into the next size down to take a progress photo, but I will do it eventually ... ought to scare me into never eating F A T again!!

Getting the new HD-DVR tomorrow *FREE* ... very excited to catch up with the world .. we've had the TV for eons! And tomorrow night ... woooohoooo going to Omaha for The Jeff-f-f-f-f-f Dunham show ... I bought the tickets months ago and am sooooo excited!!

Finished dinner tonight with a total calorie count of 485 ... Yesterday was 596 .. not hungry, no headaches, not feeling run down. Really, overall very happy with how it is going. Read a number of other blogs, watched some vlogs and spent time in the hcg forums ... so much support and good ideas .. really makes it so much easier!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good morning, down from 260 to 257.6. Yes the forum you mentioned is how I came to your page. The first forum I was reading was - forum.baby-gaga.com/about1311391-189.html . Someone in that forum put address for the forum where I found your page. As I was debating on ordering drops I credit Angella and Leigh with giving me the confidence (just from reading their comments). I wanted to correspond with someone who was just starting but didn't want to join the forum(I started to a couple times and then backed out). To post on your page I chose anonymous instead of one of the other choices because I don't know what they mean(I'm not very computer literate). My name is Rick from Pa. Now back to diet. My worst thing for yesterday was thinking of eating, stomach never did growl but at least 2 hrs before mealtime I would be thinking of eating. For you I'm sure you must have lost #'s with eating less than 500 cal. Keep it up, your doing great.