Tuesday, April 19, 2011

P3

So, am staying near my LDW (last dose weight) ... just about half a pound off but we are allowed to fluctuate 2lbs without doing corrections, so am good for now. I expect to have some problems since I am on meds for my crazy eye problems, but will correct when need be.

I love that I have lost 23 pounds in 7 1/2 weeks and that in 6 more weeks I can start again and lose the rest of this ugly fat! Luckily my timing is perfect for heading to WA and on to CA with my beautiful daughter .. I will be in P4 and able to eat whatever I want .. it was a accident, but a happy one for certain!

I know some think we are all crazy on this Hcg diet, but if they would just take the time to get past the 500 Calories, they would know that we are all healthy and losing the BAD fats. On this site there is a ton of information. It takes dedication and will power, it isn't made for cheats .. but it works!

No comments: