Sunday, April 3, 2011

Getting there ...

Wow, time flies doesn't it? Tomorrow starts my 6th week on the vlc portion of the diet. I am down 19.2 as of this morning and fighting myself on staying on protocol for another week or ten days. Day 40 counting 'load' days is Wednesday, not counting them is Friday. I will wait until then to make a final decision but so wanted to be down over 20 before heading in to P3. Then again, I am beginning to hear Steve chewing and smelling food every time I turn around, which means my body is getting real close to being done with this phase of the round. Had a good trip to CA .. would have been great if it weren't for the flights there and back. I flew American Airlines and all four flights were late and crowded. My visits with my son were great however ... middle of the month so not a lot of uncontrolled children and no need to give up our table to overcrowding. We laughed a lot as we usually do, over some of the crazy things that go on inside. I know there isn't exactly a brain trust in prison, but some of these guys are soooooo far beyond stupid with the things they do and say. Just too funny at times. So went through a bit of "tweaking" of the diet with my online guru and am now back in Protocol .. thinking I am actually the same either way. So this way I get some more variety to my taste buds and I like that. Adding nothing new, drinking tons of water and hoping for a good drop this week ... definitely want to be in P4 before traveling to WA and CA in May with Julia. Haven't started reshaping much as yet .. hope that happens before the trip as well. If you are on this journey, happy scales .. and God bless you all!

No comments: