Thursday, April 14, 2011

The End ... for now

So .. I have been the same weight for three days and this is VLCD 48, so it will be my last day taking Hcg (just a morning dose) and I will do the vlcd today and tomorrow and have a more or less regular breakfast on Saturday.

I will be eating added GOOD fats during the next three weeks, avocados, nuts, coconut oil, animal fats, dairy and the like. Also additional carbs will be added in as we go along. Three weeks to stabilize within two pounds of this new weight, then on to P4 in time for my trip with Julia ...

P4 will be more 'regular' eating during the trip (adding sugars and starches) and will make the trip easier to deal with. That is another three weeks, then back for R2P2 to see if I can get to goal or at least close. I'd love NOT to do three rounds, but if I must, I will!

Even though I don't eat yolks much, am really looking forward to a REAL breakfast!! Like, I don't know, an avocado & cheese omelet? NO NO NO .. can't add them all at once ... so maybe that particular meal will wait a week or two .. must make sure I know what adds weight and what my body will tolerate. This will be a journey unto itself!

Wish me luck! Happy scales to you and may God bless your journey, whatever it is!

No comments: