Tuesday, April 26, 2011

11th Day

In P3 that is ... I gained about .6, lost .4 ... and like that during this 11 days ... I have added many things to my menu .. pork, turkey sausage, whole eggs, avocado, blue cheese salad dressing, home-made greek yogurt, cream, blueberries, mixing veggies together for salads, salmon, broccoli ... lots of stuff ... today am .4 below my LDW (last dose weight) and happy as a clam! (are clams really happy? and how would you know?)

I pretty much eat when I'm hungry and stop when I'm not. Try not to eat until I'm "FULL" but just to be satisfied and comfortable. Have begun reshaping also, though not fast enough to suit me ... I know, from past experience at this weight, I should be another size down, but that isn't happening yet, although the size I'm in is rather roomy (they weren't last time I was in them, but I weighed ten pounds more) and there is only a 'suck it up' between me and buttoning the next size -- I just refuse to be uncomfortable in my clothes at my age! Have always liked the look of tight pants, but just don't want to be that old broad dressing like a kid! Of course, if/when I actually get back down to an 8, we might discuss it! HAHA!

Have a grandson getting married and one graduating HS next month ... sure is getting old out!

No comments: