Wednesday, November 5, 2008

OK, I admit it ---

I had a gambling problem for years ... however in the past couple years I have given most of that up ... finding that I can play on-line with play money and satisfy the craving without breaking the bank. Works for me at least -- So that was just me leading into a pet peeve that is driving me up a wall ....
Many sites allow you to put photos up .. not everyone uses that option, but I notice lately there are a plethora of cute baby and young child photos on these sites ... I want to ask these people if these are their children and if they enjoy the idea of some pervert sitting at his/her computer enthralled by their child dressed in leotards or diapers. Is it just me? Do I watch too much television? There are so many weirdo's out there -- we no longer allow our children to sit in the car while we run in the store, they aren't allowed to play outside out of our sight -- the schools have lists of who can pick them up and when -- and these morons are showing them to who knows what kind of blithering idiot on the Internet. I slap my hands a hundred times a night when I see these photo's ... I want to ask .. I really do .. Not my place, I know ... but don't you think ... OK OK I will let it go for now.

Just one of many pet peeves (hey, I'm 61, they have built up over the years) ... and I just realized I can voice (OK TYPE) them here and let them go even if it is only a temporary release. What a great thing .... my very own soap box that no one has to read! I can rant away - I love it!

I think I am going to make a slide show of my son's motorcycles ... they are miniatures made from things like ink pen springs, disposable lighter striker wheels, paper clips and other such things ... I have no idea how to do that, so it should keep me busy and off the streets for a few days!

Happy Fall Y'all!

No comments: