Sunday, May 17, 2009



Just passed through Ft Morgan, CO at 5am Mountain time - sitting in the lounge car wishing 6 o'clock would come so I could have some COFFEE! Sleep eluded me most of the night -- got about two hours -- lucky for me, I have a blanket and pillow along with me as it was very chilly in the car.

Last night was amazing ... We met up at Joe Banana's around 7pm ... I saw a few old friends and made some new ones ... from left to right .. front row: MikeG and RalphieBoy, back row: Jeff, Billy Pilgrim, Me (known as Deeralemap), Old Foggy, W.G. and PattyfromOz ... We had a great time signing Passports, telling George stories and anticipating the train. Queen Sarah joined us later -- as Royalty, she was allowed to be fashionable late.

I have sporadic connections and will just finish this up when it is over ...

No comments: