Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Its been almost a year since I last posted.  I made it to my then goal back in December '11 ... then I went to Hawaii for the first time ever for three weeks AND on my first cruise ever!  No surprise, I gained almost 20#s back ... am in the process of losing it AGAIN and it isn't any easier than the first time ... actually its worse because I plan to go lower IF my body will let me ... Haven't changed the counter though and don't plan on it ... using it to guilt myself ... I still have a ways to go before I am even back there, but the clothes fit again, snugly, but they fit.  I will be going back to Hawaii in a few months and that is just scarey!!  IF and/or when I get back to original low weight, I'll start moving the ticker again ... that may be awhile!!  9#s to go ... I am hanging my head in shame!

I have quit all but a few games on Facebook and have been slowing deleting friends and getting postings off my newsfeed.  Sometimes I wonder why I am friends with people I actually know, so what am I doing with all these people who's comments frustrate, aggravate and infuriate me? 

It isn't the political, religious or lifestyle comments that aggravate me so much as the poor me postings ... know what I mean?  Of course, the ones who complain about the "other side" and their aggressive tactics and then post their own biased and aggressive comments, photos and rantings also aggravate me but I can skip most of those knowing there isn't anything important about the actual person posting ...

The longer I live the more I center my life around my four-legged and feathered kids ... so much easier to deal with than actual homo sapiens ... with a few exceptions of course (you know who you are and if you have to ask, it isn't you!).   I just don't care for the drama.  We all have drama to a certain degree ... pull up your big girl panties (or big boy shorts) and deal with it.   I'm not talking about asking for prayer or good thoughts because of illness or loss, I'm talking about the ADULTS who are lonely (text me, call me, poor me with no friends)  because they are sitting in front of a computer or tapping on a smart phone all day ... GET UP, GO FOR A WALK, HIT THE PARK, LIBRARY OR Y ... TALK TO PEOPLE!

Just rambling ...

No comments: