Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hhcg R2 Load Day 1

And here is the rest of the show ... I sincerely hope! I would like to get to the finish line in the round but we will have to wait and see. Our bodies are at times fickle and will only lose what they want when they want.

For those of you who don't know what 'load day 1' means, today and tomorrow are the first two days back taking the homeopathic hormone, Hhcg .. during those two days (three if you are taking the rx type) you "load" by eating more GOOD fats like avocado, coconut oil, full fat yogurts, nuts and such and carbs as well ... this jump starts your body and prepares it for the very low calorie days to come so that you are not ready to chew your arm off with hunger the first couple of days of eating 500 calories! I had no hunger to speak of last round and am hoping for the same this round!

For breakfast I had a two egg omelet with turkey sausage, onions and half an avocado, with a piece of sprouted flax seed toast slathered in butter.
Lunch was full fat Greek yogurt (home made) with blueberries and half my rib eye steak from last night.
Dinner is RIBS ... big old fatty baby back ribs cooked indirect on the bar-b by my rib king hubby! Quinoa salad and fatty dressing in the mix, but mostly RIBS ... yummmmmmm .. won't see those again for a couple of months so going to enjoy them big time tonight!! Thinkin' of ice cream tooooooooooo!

So wish me luck, don't hate me when I'm finally healthy and down to size .. and stay tuned!! Feel free to follow me, as I don't get here a lot so you won't be obligated to read too much! hahaha

No comments: