Tuesday, February 22, 2011

No more promises ...

But I really would like to show up here more often ... I am starting, yet again, a diet this week and am thinking of embarrassing myself and becoming accountable by posting the day by days here ... lots of folks on the forum for this diet are doing that ... we'll see how brave I am. Have almost 50 pounds to lose .. lost some, gained some ... on and on ... really need to do something about it this time though! Will start on the weekend as there are a couple of challenges I don't need this week!




Very busy these days .... started playing Bells with a local group ... I'm just a newbie but the group is playing at nursing homes, assisted living places .. such as that. And I don't have to commit to be there every time as there are plenty of folks involved, so my travels won't hurt anyone. Also involved these days in Worship and Praise Dance so doing some rehearsing for that every week ... and another good reason to lose weight!

In a really great Bible study too with some wonderful ladies who love the Lord. We are studying about David with the help of Priscilla Shirer, Beth Moore and Kay Arthur ... three amazing women of faith.

No comments: