Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Silly me ...

Well, I signed up for this to watch my sweet DeDe on her trip ... then thought, oh why not a blog from the old broad with no life -- but on that day, my back went on vacation and left me home so thought I would wait for its return to go crazy here ... Silly me ... back's don't always return to normalcy on schedule, but I was able to get up the stairs today to my 'puter after two hours with the chiropractor, so thought I would have a word or three here.

Truly nothing of interest to write about -- it's raining and cold, which feels pretty darn nice to tell the truth since I am inside most of the time lately. Taking the dog out is refreshing!

My baby girl, Julia, got home from bobbing around in the Atlantic this weekend and made note that it was pretty darn chilly in Washington too. I know she loves it there, it is so very beautiful, but the weather just doesn't fit their lifestyle all that much. Maybe they will have two homes when they retire ... one for warm water diving and one for skiing! They can pretty much pick and chose by then, I'm pretty certain.

Have a lot of interesting stuff from the summer to put on here, but will wait until I am in good -- or better -- condition for that ... I'm pretty sure I will be the only one reading it anyway ...

1 comment:

DeDe said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, my dear!